Chevy Silverado For Sale In Houston At Davis Chevrolet
Houston buyers know trucks, and when they want to find the most dependable, longest lasting, best performing option out there, they turn to Davis Chevrolet. The staff at Davis Chevrolet understand heavy duty vehicles, and with a huge selection of new 2014 Silverados for sale, we’re sure to be able to find the match for you. Want to find out more? Read on for our take on the best truck for Houston’s buyers.
The 2014 Chevy Silverado 2500 is made for one thing: real work. Heavy duty power and long lasting performance come together to deliver the ultimate experience for those serious about their trucks. Scored as an impressive 8.6 out of 10 by Kelley Blue Book, the 2500 has been recognized by JD Power as the Highest Ranked Large Heavy Duty Pickup in Initial Quality for a reason. Two available trim levels and a range of standard and optional features and accessories ensure that no matter what your work is, the 2500 is the serious choice.
A truck that’s made for a hard day’s work should also be prepared for a relaxing ride home. Durable but soft interiors and a range of connectivity features will let you unwind from the day while staying connected. Check out some of the convenient features available on the 2500 below!
- Customize your 2500 with multiple interior options to suit your style and needs. Choose from vinyl, cloth , leather and perforated leather in a range of colors to get what’s right for you!
- Keep the seasons at bay with available heated and cooled front seats.
- Don’t sacrifice space: store it all and keep it safe with the lockable center underseat storage area available on the LT models.
- Know what’s happening with the rear vision camera and integrated color screen.
- Connect hands-free using the integrated Bluetooth system.
- Make your 2500 a wifi hotspot with a dealer installed accessory that delivers a 150 radius wifi signal.
The Silverado 2500 is a powerhorse that doesn’t stop until the job is done. Dependable and lasting, it’s packed with quality equipment to ensure that for every worksite now and later, your Silverado has what it takes to get the job done. Under the hood to in the bed, it’s ready to be equipped to beat the rest.
- With more standard trailering capability than the Ford Super Duty or Ram HD, the Silverado 2500 is able to tow up to 17,800 solid pounds using the diesel engine option.
- Legendary for its reliability, the 2500 uses the Allison 6-speed transmission, matched with a tougher torque converter, bigger diameter output shaft and even more robust clutches.
- Equip your 2500 well and you can expect to see up to 765 lb-ft of torque and 4,212 lbs of max payload.
- The 2014 Silverado 2500 boasts the largest steering gear the company has ever used on a heavy-duty pickup truck, supporting up to a 6000 lb front gross axle weight rating.
With this much power, safety and control are vital. That’s why the 2500 is packed with standard and available safety features that are aimed at keeping you on the road if it can, and safe it you can’t.
- Antilock brakes sense if a tire stop rotating when there is extreme braking, fixing brake pressure to keep the tires going.
- If your trucks handling limits are exceed, the stability control system will detect it and will reduce/apply power to the engine and/or brakes to keep you in control.
- In the event of an accident, front impact airbags will deploy to reduce the risk to passengers.
- When needed, the seat belt pretensioners will tighten the belt to secure the driver and passenger.
- If your 2500 detects unwanted intrusion through use of an unauthorized key, your Silverado will deploy the ignition disable device to prevent theft.
- When you’ve got a load, the Trailer Sway Control feels if your trailer begins to sway, and applies the brakes/reduces engine power to get you back on track.
From Plano to Houston, Texas buyers know that there is only one place to go for the best car or truck buying experience around: Davis Chevrolet. For over 50 years, we’ve be providing top quality sales and automotive service to generations of clients, aiming for complete and total satisfaction with every transaction. From new or used sales to oil changes or major repairs, we hope to be your first and last choice for a quality experience.